eDToolbox - The PHP Toolbox
version 2 - Aug 02
Here is described the changes planned to be integrated in future versions.
You can influence this roadmap until the day, analysis is being started (notified on the eDreamers home page).
Post your requests using our support email address.
Interested in developping these changes? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Global changes
- Examples and test scripts are included per component.
- eDToolbox is now developped with the latest PHP stable version with register_globals and magic_quotes set to OFF. Error reporting is also set to its maximum level to ensure the quality of the source code.
- [F668458] Null & Empty String Test: A small function testing if a value is set and not null would be welcomed as part of the set of useful functions provided by this component
- [F847357] eDUtilities Trace Inline: Change the default trace mode to "inline" instead of "block"
- [F866960] Get & Display Utilities: Provide with eDUtilities some generic getter and array display functions
- [F591985] eDQuery MySQL Connect: Do not assume a default connection is available but propose a connect function with the component
- [F591993] eDQuery From statement: Adding the database name before the table name in the FROM statement of the query generated by eDQuery
- [F592005] eDQuery Search function: Return the row id of a result row instead of just the first field
- [F659958] eDQuery getRecords Mode: Allow results from a query to be returned as either a PHP array, an HTML table or some text
- [F663119] eDQuery WHERE Statement: Store the WHERE parameters in plain text instead of an array (too restrictive)
- [B621819] eDQuery Debug messages: Improve the format of the eDQuery debug messages
- [B848477] eDObjectSave DB Connection: Secure the way connection parameters are provided to the script
- eDObject is finalised, providing the complete set of building blocks from which web applications can easily be built: Form Builder, Table Builder and Object Save
- eDreamers introduces its own simple template class to not have to depend on, usually, more complex and larger solution
- A new class is introduced to easily generate ASCII data file from arrays of data. Data can be filtered and sorted before being sent to the target file. It can use directly with the outputs of eDQuery or with any associative array of data.
- A new class is introduced to allow the detection of location and geographical information from a user/visitor
Print page | all | view